Legal Counsel, GDPR & ICT Regulation. Contract managing
I have more than six years of professional experience in providing specialised advice in the field of New Technologies Law, covering aspects relating to the contracting of computer products and services, E-Commerce, Data Protection, Intellectual Property and Electronic evidence, having advised the main technological companies of our Country.
I have been involved in advising numerous innovative and pioneering projects in the provision of certifcation services and trusted third parties.
Hands-on experience designing, drafting, implementing, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts based on both, Civil and Common Laws, including technology License & alliance partner agreements.
Commercially minded, focused customer approach and ability to conduct business from the legal and corporate perspective with high level of integrity and team building spirit.
- Legal and risk management advice together with Project transactional management and support in relation to sales, supplier and partnership contracts.
- Legal support of product legal compliance.
- IT/Technology contracts in particular software and Data Licensing.
- Framework/Master Agreement contracting/RFP’s/Reseller Agreement/ Non disclosure Agreements.
- Legal assessment of new products and services from a regulatory perspective Data Protection/GDPR matters (Data Processing Agreements in particular)
- Supervise and advise on regulatory legislation on information and communication technologies (including cybersecurity). Currently involved in ISO 27001 and ENS Certification Projects.
- Supervise the contracting process to ensure compliance with the organization’s contractual guidelines, compliance with client specifications and adherence to the organization’s policy.
- Act as a liaison between the organization and customers/suppliers, including participation in pre-contract discussions, contract clauses, negotiations and contract changes.
- Assess the risk of commercial contracts.
- I participate in the process of adaptation of several Companies and Insurance Companies to the general regulation of data protection (Helvetia, among others).
- E-Trust Services: Involvement in Regulatory Compliance (AML/KYC, SEPBLAC, eIDAS) in electronic signature projects, certificates and videoID solutions from qualified trusted service providers.
Trebia Abogados (desde enero de 2015 – actualidad)
Auditaser (noviembre de 2014 – enero de 2015 )
Echevarría Asociados y Asesores, S.L. (junio de 2012 – marzo de 2014)
Brenes Abogados, S.L.P (abril de 2010 – agosto de 2012)